Please submit your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 4 August 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified to attend an interview.
1. Manage the day-to-day operations of Kota Kinabalu Wetlands, a 24 hectare mangrove area.
2. Handle the day-to-day affairs of the SWCS Secretariat.
3. Plan, control and organise resources including manpower, inventory, cash and SWCS assets.
4. Manage, motivate, create good coherence and understanding among all levels of staff including that of KKW.
1. Tertiary education with at least 6 years working experience.
2. Secretarial experience will be an added advantage.
3. Proficient in the English Language.
4. Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills.
5. Good administration and time management skills.
4. Good analytical skills.
5. Resilient and mature.
6. Able to work as a team.
7. Able to motivate others.